Thursday, February 24, 2011

2/24/11

Name: Danny

Date: 2/24/11

I came in briefly to take a look into our machines that were down, 2 and 4.

2's problem is pretty big, and I mean that totally. A big solid bar as snapped. This piece was not designed to break. So the only option I can think of would be welding. I have a consolation with a local father, son welding team tomorrow to look at it.

4's problem apparently was that it was not triggering, the boys changed the solenoid, but, turns out we don;t have anymore machine noids, only skeeball ones. So, I ordered a couple and they should be here soon.

So we MIGHT be able to get 2 up tomorrow. 4 is still going to take a couple of days. Sorry for all the problems with the lanes in my absence. I really tried to make sure they were in better shape, but, they do have a mind of their own.

I am dopped up on prescription meds that a got from the doctor yesterday for my Influenza which i so luckily caught while on my vacation...I'm am going to go sleeeeep

No comments:

Post a Comment