Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Name: Kristin

Date: 12/1

Problems with lanes:
3 - Agghhhh, I thought the day's of 3's ball wheel belt problems were over but it seems they just lay dormant until now. It kept popping off on the left side, only did it a few times. After the first time I put it back on, it was fine for 2 hours and then popped off again. After that, it was only 20 minutes before the next time. I put it back on. I suspect it is the completely disintegrated ball wheel guide lip that is the problem. It needs to be replaced or I fear this will happen more frequently now that it's in a sad state of disrepair.

4& 5- Deck jams! Just a couple

8 - A few deck jams.

Skeeball 3 refuses to keep its wires attached to itself. The nerve.

No comments:

Post a Comment