To be clear: the belt attached to the motor moves. It's the outer belt that doesn't, along with the bottom shaker board belt.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Lane 6 Problems
Everything ran smoothly until 12:45 a.m. Then I heard a weird grinding noise, and when I investigated, I saw that lane 6 was a mess. The ball elevator wheel was not turning and the shaker board wasn't moving either. I tested the pulleys and the belts aren't broken; when moved manually, the parts turn and shake respectively. However, for some reason, neither belt will move. The top and bottom guiding wheels also don't move. Since it's a grinding noise, perhaps something is stuck? Maybe something is stuck in the jogging arm that I can't see but the manual tells me moves both of those mechanisms? There's nothing in the troubleshooting guide for this but I'll see if I can find anything on the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment