Monday, April 19, 2010

Where to begin

Name: Kristin
Date: 4/19

Problems with lanes:
Lane 1 - the belt came off around the ball wheel.

Lane 5 - Pins getting stuck in the pin guide assembly. Needs to be adjusted.

Lane 6 - Aside from the missing scissor arm, I believe the circuit needs to be reset. We sat the lane but I had turned it off at the breaker so the lane didn't turn on when switched. When I turned on the breaker, the lights remained on but nothing moved. Also, there was a burning smell and some smoke. Hopefully it is just a tripped breaker.

Actions Taken:
Lane 1 - put the belt on as best as I could but there is still some slack at the bottom right corner. I can't feel where it goes.

Lane 5 - Unjammed pins.

Lane 6 - Looked for breaker button, couldn't find it. Decided to leave off and await further instructions.

Things to look out for (finicky lanes):

Pin jams in the lip on lane 5.

Ordering: scissor arm, and who knows what else for six.

No comments:

Post a Comment