Date: 4/24
Problems with lanes:
Lane 3 - Dead motor.
Lane 6 - Dead motor. We replaced it but later in the night, the rake would get stuck randomly.
Actions Taken:
Lane 3 - need new motor.
Lane 6 - Replaced motor. When it was stuck, the only way I found to unstick it was to turn the lane on and off.
Edit: Around 1:40 am, lane 6 wouldn't reset, even with the turn off/on trick; it's also the source of the smell. Waited a few minutes then tried again, and it reset. I found a spring and an unrecognizable part in the turnaround pan/cross conveyor assembly- i left them on top of lane 6 for Damon to look at as I have no clue where they could go.
Things to look out for (finicky lanes):
There was a burnt popcorn smell that started after the motor was replaced on 6. I think it was the source but I could be mistaken.
Lane 6 - Sticking rake and pinwheel that isn't being caused by the interlocking or block fingers, stuck or stuck lever. Interesting.
Lane 7 - Skipped the 9 pin a couple of times but then seemed to behave without adjustment.
Lane 8 - 10 pin isn't triggering indexing trip lever on occasion.
Ordering: New motor, pulleys for motors
No comments:
Post a Comment