Date: 5/29
Problems with lanes:
All of the lanes but 1,2, and 7 had problems returning balls.
Lane 5 - When I tried to adjust the ball wheel, I noticed that it didn't help the return at all. Upon investigation, I saw that the ball return arm was very loose and able to move forward with little pressure. However, even though I tightened the bolts as far as they would go, this didn't stop the entire arm from moving.
Actions Taken:
Adjusted the ball wheels on 3,4,5,6,& 8. The only one I was able to see results on was lane 6 as I had to wait for others to stop bowling. However, lane 6 didn't have balls stuck for the rest of the night.
Things to look out for (finicky lanes):
Lane 5 can't return balls, at all because of the arm. Maybe I'm not doing tightening the jam nut properly.
Ordering:
No comments:
Post a Comment