Date: 5/1
Problems with lanes:
Lane 7 - I think the spring on the indexing trip lever is going out. 7 kept skipping pins and then, would get stuck too tight and keep indexing without pins in the turret.
Actions Taken:
Lane 3 - I noticed that the pin that usually causes the deck jams on the lane was able to do so because it would fall through the hole that was on the side of the pin cup/chute. I duct taped the hole and the pin didn't fall onto the deck or cause a jam for the rest of the night. Of course, the cup should probably just be replaced as the tape won't last forever but yay for temporary fixes!
Lane 7 - I tightened and loosened the nuts as necessary try and balance it out.
Things to look out for (finicky lanes):
Lane 7 is now having deck jams because of the weird turret action. woo.
Ordering:
No comments:
Post a Comment