Date: 5/30
Problems with lanes:
Lane 4 - the ball wheel needs to be adjusted. It was hellish tonight, not returning any size ball. Plus there didn't seem to be enough tension so the ball would get stuck at the very bottom of the wheel, virtually having to be picked up in the return as it wouldn't slide.
Lane 6 - the ball wheel belt came off. I put it back on three times and it came off once I turned it on. I think I'm missing a part where it may be caught but I can't find it as of now.
Lanes with ball returning problems even after being adjusted and working fine for a period of time - 3 (only with 16lb balls), 4 (every ball), 5, & 6.
I think the strips should be put on those lanes. It would definitely help.
Actions Taken:
I spent all day tinkering with the lanes and got them to work somewhat decently for a period.
Lanes 3/4 :Basically adjusted the ball wheel
Lane 5 - readjusted the spring on the ball arm.
Things to look out for (finicky lanes): Balls. And the belt on 6.
Ordering:
No comments:
Post a Comment