Friday, October 15, 2010

10/15/10

Name: Danny

Date: 10/15/10

Sexy Dan is back with your local bowling news.
Balls, balls, balls. Where did all the balls go? There were all returns problems all over today.
Lanes 2 and 4 both partook of not wanting to return balls, but it was definitely lane 6 that took the lead! Even after a nice ball wheel adjustment, he still didn't want to return balls.
Lane 6 was always in the mood to drop that stinky little 5 pin, but nothing else. We go live to one of the Highball Mechanics with the rest of the story. "Well, it started doing that weird 5 pin thing a lot, almost every 5 minutes or so. So I went up there and poked around, lubed some stuff, bent some stuff, it aint done it since."

Coming up next, We all thought we knew lane 7, but apparently we didn't even know the half of it....Ok, enough fun and games. Lane 7 was being WEIRD tonight! Numerous times, I'd see the ball/pin wheels stop rolling, along with the shaker board. Shortly after, the lane would loose all power. The motor did seem a bit hot, I really couldn't tell if it was TO hot or not though. So I put a little fan on it anyways. When I turned it back on, it was either do nothing, or just the 1st+2nd ball lights would come on, or all the lights would come on but the motor, wheels and anything would turn. So I would trip the breaker, fuck with this and that and eventually it would start again. This happened about 5 times. Finally I had a chance to shut it down, I made some adjustments to the clutch lever and yoke. For some reason I thought they might have something to do with it. After which, it started disengaging it's self more, but not turning it's self off, so I can't say it is fixed. But keep an eye out for it! It's really strange.

Other then that, just ball return problems, ALL OVER THE PLACE. I am guessing it is because the lanes got oiled for the first time in forever today.

No comments:

Post a Comment