Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10/20/10 AM

Name: 10/20/10 AM

Date: Danny

Fixed SB 1's scoring problems, should be scoring properly now.

Lane 6: Took of the ball wheel roller assembly that seems to keep slipping, cleaned it all off (in hopes it was slipping due to dirt and grease). And of course put it back on. Tried to cut off some parts of the ball return padding and fix the tape job, it was pretty messed up.
Also might have found why it does the weird "dropping" the 5 pin stunt, but will have to wait till out demel comes back to try and fix it. If thats not the problem, I've been given other ideas thanks to bowl tech.

Lane 4: Worked on the screws involved with it's turret problems that have been making all of us sad.

Lane 7: Tried to get to the bottom of this disengaging it's self shit. I tried a new adjustment, yea, that's right...brand spanking new. I sat there and resat it tons of times, and it never did it. I am not declaring it to be fixed, but I might be able to make the claim soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment