Date: 10/5
Problems with lanes:
Lane 2 - Had a couple of turret jams and one deck jam tonight.
Lane 5 - No turnaround pan jams! Go 5! It did have a rather bad deck jam today, in the 7 & 8 pin housing and pins all over the deck. I think the spider didn't move out of the way when the pins dropped.
Lane 6 - Problem child of the bunch today. The ball wheel belt came off twice. The first time was due to losing a screw from the broken guide wheel (which I replaced and added another, bringing the total to 3 screws. woot.) The second time it popped off from the bottom pulley by the shakerboard belt and came undone everywhere. It seems to be fine now but the night wasn't very busy after I put the belt back on so it's hard to gauge.
Actions Taken:
Detailed above.
Things to look out for (finicky lanes):
Ordering:
No comments:
Post a Comment