Name: Danny
Date: 11/17/10
Over the past couple of weeks, I am failed to blog, but no more.
I have done a lot of work on the skeeball machines, they all seem to be running much better over all. Still some problems everyone now and again, but not near as many as there were two weeks ago. I do need to order some more scoring switches, that is something I am going to talk to Ryan about soon. Plus this blog is going to start being sent to Ryan and Adrian, as well, so everyone stays in the loop.
Skeeball aside, light bulbs are all stocked up and I am doing my best to keep up with them. If anyone ever see's one out, let a brother know.
I have literally done to many things to the lanes to remember, but on the bright side, I haven't had to do anything to big. Kris and Brain did a great job taking care of lane 4 a couple of days ago, good job kiddos. I am still always working on the little kinks going on with each individual lane.
I am working on a new Maintenance sheet for weekly, Bi-weekly and monthly maintenance. It should be finished soon.
Plus Shlee had her first little bit of training today, she did well and seemed to understand things well. All three of us, through out the next week will all have some training with her, just so ya'll know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment