Name: Danny
Date:11/28/10
After Kristin's heart breaking blog last night, I decided to come in early today and try to get these things under control. I did some work on 4's spider, to assure it will start locking better. I worked on 6's pin release lever, to try and take care of that weird 5 pin problem for once and for all. But I mainly focused on 5's turn around pan. I thought of another way to adjust it, so I did. I also pulled out the ol' dremel again. I gave it to it real good this time, trying some different things. I seems to be more flat where needed and more smooth(?) It has really done fine since, there was one jam in it, but it was a totally different kind then I have seen before, maybe that is a result of my adjustment? I am not saying it is 100%, but it does seem to be working fine/better. Well Kristin, I hope they treat you with more grace tonight.
In terms of problems today, there really hasn't been any, except that turn around pan jam on 5. I didn't even get any calls for Skeeball, which just blows my freakin mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment