Date: 11/27
Problems with lanes:
Really busy tonight on the lanes. And a lot of small but frequent annoying problems occurred. Allow me to list.
4 - A few deck jams. At least 4 throughout the night. The spider didn't lock into place, which caused the pins to slip through. It also had a weird turret jam that I lack the words to describe in brutal detail and so will one day illustrate to those interested parties.
5-FIVE. EVIL. So, there were deck jams in the 5pin chute (2 or 3) as well as over 6 turnaround pan jams. That turnaround pan NEEDS to be replaced. This happens every shift I work if 5 is used more than half an hour. It is especially bad on busy nights.
6 - The release of only the 5pin into the chute happened more than four times tonight. Dat's a lot.
8-Werid turret jams causing deck jams. It had jams in the usual 7pin slot as well as the 5pin chute (which I've never seen it do before - or at least not in recent memory), and slightly frequent deck jams.
That's the report for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment