Name: Danny
Date: 11/27/10 AM
This was a very busy brunch for bowling, I believe we were even on a wait for a while.
All and all, it was pretty smooth. There was an odd deck jam on 5, and a couple of vague complaints about "5 and 6 acting weird". Apparently dropping pins upon setting them, I don't buy it. That is out of creator for both of them. And some guy said that 6's rake just dropped down by it's self, I believe that was just his cover up for hitting the rake, which I did see him do. Either way, I guess some balls were retired last night? Apparently Adrian knows about this(?) We have had some complaints that we don't have enough lighter balls, I guess due to the fact that we lost some. So I am going to discuss with management today about getting some new ones in. That is all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment