Name: Danny
Date: 11/26/10
Pretty much the only thing that was happened besides a deck jam on 4 and a turn around pan jam on 5, was 3's ball wheel belt. Imler was complaining about this problem for a lil while, and I finally experienced it for myself tonight. Brian told me to take a cool on the lower right hand guide roller, for the ball wheel. Indeed, is was fucked up and needed to be changed. I took what I needed off a scrap roller and popped it on. Seemed to work fine for a while, untill is started happened again. Our guy seems to be, now, the upper right hand guide roller. It has a tiny broken spot on it, that when it happens to it, will fall right off. I have also replaced that was well. aside from that, a pretty decent night for HB pinsetters all over the world.
I miss Brian already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment