Name: Danny
Date: 1/11/11
7's power problem last night has been solved. I am not 100% sure what it was, but I believe it was a combination of a couple things. (electrical cables and deck jam tube jam.
6 has been having problems with the clutch motor belt falling off. I made a crappy attempt to fix it two days ago, but luckily Brian did a better job on it last night.
6 has also been having problems with the pin gate. It will lock and not allow pins access to the turret. I believe it is a combination between pieces that are bent out of shape and components having to much play. I did some reshaping and some lubing, and it seems to be doing ok. We will see after tonight.
3 & 4 have been having problems cycling when they are NOT supposed to cycle. 3 was FAR more the problem child and only occasionally dragging 4 along with it. I figuered after looking into to it, that was a problem with the "auto trig" box that the two lanes share. The LED alignment lights on lane 3's side have been sporadic and inconsistent. Flaring up and down. My theory, which was backed up by tech support from the components company agreed. That 3 was sending so many consent false alerts, that it was sending some cross signals that it was messing with four and fucking it up occasionally. I ordered replacement lane sensors, popped them in, and fixed the LED lights and the triggering issue.
2 has been down forever! The company I ordered the replacement part from FUCKED UP and screwed my ass to pieces. They claimed they had 1 IN Texas, which was not true, turns out. I got an invoice and everything...turns out it has been on backorder for a mallinia. After doing some research, I found a place that had 3 of them. I ordered to, just in case. And had it 2 day mailed to us. It will arrive tomorrow morning. I will come in early, pop that shit in, an fix that shit.
At this point, we will be fully functional once again. Like a high quality, top notch tranny hooker.
Bada bing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment