Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/2/11

Name: Danny

Date:1/2/11

Lane 3 was having a problem that consisted of it recycling through the first frame and landing you right on the 2nd frame, every time. And it would normally get stuck in the 270 position as well. I performed numerous adjustments, end result being, it works again.

Lane 2 on the other hand, is not so lucky. The Put cushion link broke. I mean, literally snapped. We of course don't have a back up one. because wow, they aren't ever supposed to do that. I am in the process of tracking one down. but need to wait till the morning to actually talk to someone from the company about it. Long story short, Lane 2 is going to be down for a while, until we get tht piece, that is.

I am coming in way early tomorrow to dedicate time to skeeball 3. It wiring in it is all jacked and pretty much needs to be gutted out and replaced with some fresh wires. So that unit should be up again come tomorrow and better then ever.

Also, I'm going to home depot tomorrow to get the right screws to fix 4's relentless turret problems.

I am number one. All others are number 2 or lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment