Name: Danny
Date: 1/30/11
I am a bit over due for a blog, sorry.
4 has been down for a couple of days due to me waiting on a part. It is a very important part, and the machine doesn't function properly without it. It should come in soon.
Other then that, most everything has been running fine. A couple littles problems with some of them, but after a little bit of tweaking, they are better.
I located out change machine finally, we should get it sooner then later.
The skeeball people are kind of giving me the run around, the company that is, in regards to SB #1. I believe I can fix it, I just need enough time to get in there and do some serious rewiring, Wednesday maybe? My free work time this week all really depends on this class I am going to do, which I still need more information about.
Also, I have ran out of some necessary light bulbs for the establishment. I know one of which we have currently out in the dining area. I'll have to go get some, but due to all the hours I'm pulling from teaching this class, fixing 4 when I get my part and rewiring skeeball, I am not sure when I'll have the time. If you all care to let a busser or any body else go, I will gladly give them the light bulbs we need to replace and they can run the errand for me. If not, it might have to wait till next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment