Name: Danny
Date: 1/13/11
ALL lanes are running.
3 Is back up and running fine.
4 is back up and running fine.
EVERYTHING is back up and running FINE!
it was a long time coming. That was a bit of a rough patch there, but hopefully it is fully behind us.
And as a friendly note to all pinsetters. I found this out for second time today, so I must recommend against it! PLEASE(!!!) do NOT use WD-40 to stop the squeak noise on 5. I tried it after the whole 5/time delay gear fiasco a couple of weeks ago, and it did the same thing last night. It totally lets the time delay gear slip out of place, which will cause it to get jammed into place, which will not allow the 5-pin index to happen. It is a noise we are just going to have to deal with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment