Thursday, January 20, 2011

1/20/11

Name: Danny

Date: 1/20/11

Problems with lanes: 5's turret drive belt was pretty much demolished when I came in yesterday, a new one is ordered and should be here shortly.

I contacted the company where the change machine was sent to. They are seeming to have problems with what happened to our machine. And by that, I mean locating it. I gave them the RA number, and there seems to be some kind of weird issue going on, on their end, They said they would call me back as soon as they can.


I am going back and forth between the skeeball company, trying to figure out what is going on with Skeeball 1. So far, it seems to be the PC board.

An out of order sign was placed on skeeball 4 when I came in this morning, I don't know why, I tried it out and it seemed to work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment