Name: Danny
Lane 4: I took out the whole spider latch assembly to replace a broken screw. I replaced the other screw that was involved because it was pretty worn out on the threading. Perhaps the reason for it constantly coming loose? I hope.
Lane 2: We received a handful of complaints about the about the lane not registering balls. I looked at the A and A2 manuals for find the proper adjustment for this problem. What it comes down to, is when they installed the auto triggers, they removed the part(s) that the book told me to adjust. It also does not have the piece that the A2 Manuel told me to adjust, for obvious reasons. Point being (what I believe), is they took out all the manual triggering on the machine making it run off the autos, all the time. If someone knows this to not be true, please let me know.
-----------------------------------------bottom line----------------------------------
I was taught nothing about auto triggers. I have no problem trying to look at it and figure it out. But, I make no promises that I can fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment