Friday, August 27, 2010

8/27/10

Name: Danny

Date: 8/27/10

First off, I ordered a 10 pin Chute for lane 4. It is all kinds of fucked up and is being held on by only one bolt. The housing for the other two have ripped apart. It was causing some jams, so I took the liberty of getting a new one. After I made that order, the cross conveyor drive belt on Lane 5 fell off, reminding me that I have been meaning to order replacements, because that one is really gnarly and bad. So I ordered those as well, sorry for the two separate orders, hopefully this combined them into one transaction.

Lane 5: a shit load of turn around pan jams, after a while I looked at the pan it's self and it was covered in dirt and grease looking shit. So I gave it a good degreasin' and it ran fine.
:Note, this happened last week with the same result: So that is something to lookout for if you are having a lot of jams.

That is about it

No comments:

Post a Comment