Name: Danny
Date: 8/21/10
Lane 3: Brain said that once her turned it on this morning, the solenoid sparked when the machine was triggered. I looked at it when I came in. I found that one of the connections that one of the wires hooks up to, but totally fried, burnt off. It's pretty gnarly, honestly. I had no idea what to do and very little choice. Attempting to reuse it did not seem safe, although, there is no real place to connect the wire to anyways. There is also the factor that we do not have a replacement one either. I have a feeling if we used another off a skeball machine, it might have the same effect. Maybe all solenoids are not made the same, maybe this one was a lower voltage. I really have no clue. So I had to make the executive decision, well, more like it was made for me, that the machine would be down the rest of the night. Unless someone has any ideas, I guess we are going to have to hold off on this one till we get our replacements in.
Lane 5: I fixed the weird deck jams at 5 was having. It was just a matter of readjusting that pulley that was giving us problems two weeks ago.
I guess the other machines were embarrassed by 3's poor behavior, because everything else ran pretty swimmingly the rest of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment