Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/24/10

Name: Danny

Date: 9/24/10

I am very proud to say that all our ladies did great tonight. Literally nothing happened....except 7...
7 was acting very strange tonight. On many occasions, when setting pins for the first frame, the clutch would disengage. Sometimes it would get it's full deck signal, this did not happen NEAR as much as the clutch problem. I have been playing around with it all night, still doesn't seemed to be fixed, but it does seem better. I want to try something different with the zip ties, but sadly, we are out of them. (Hint hint)

6 also did it's ever so annoying "only dropping the 5 pin" trick twice. I really hate that...like...I really really hate it when it does that. It is very annoying to get the machine back and going. I am not sure what the deal with this is, but I will do my best to check it out when I can.

In terms of bowling, it was a good start of F Fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment