Name: Kristin
Date: 9/2
Problems with lanes:
Lane 5 - Had one turnaround pan jam tonight, so it wasn't too bad.
Lane 7 - Stopped indexing after the 2nd pin a couple of times.
The lanes were mostly very well behaved. Lane 1 has some brand new pins that haven't been chewed to death by the ball wheel so yay!
Actions Taken:
The usual for each.
Things to look out for (finicky lanes):
Ordering:
Ordered a lower ball wheel guide for lane 6 using the schematic on classic products. The one currently on the right side, closest to the shaker board belt pulleys has shredded nylon and is probably what was causing it to be so loose and shake so much is the current theory. I've also posted on bowl-tech asking the best way to replace the part. However, my laptop charger died and all my login info is on that so when I replace it tomorrow, I'll edit this post with the thread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment