Monday, September 20, 2010

Name: Kristin

Date: 9/20

Problems with lanes:
Lane 2 - At one point, the balls didn't trigger the sensor. There were three balls thrown and nothing.

Lane 4 - Had one deck jam. It also didn't release the pins from the turret into the deck a few times.

Lane 6 - Started making a lot of noise around 6:40 or so. The ball wheel was shaking violently. Then the ball wheel belt popped off. I put it back on, tightened the guide rollers and turned the lane back on but it continued to idle roughly and shake loose of the guide roller. I turned it off until the party where it began making even more noise ( that could be heard from the lanes) and the belt popped off again. I repeated the aforementioned process but it didn't get any better. Thankfully it was pretty slow tonight.

Lane 7 - Didn't load the 5pin.


Actions Taken:

The usual for all.

Things to look out for (finicky lanes):
Lane 6 needs a stern talking-to.
Ordering:

No comments:

Post a Comment