Thursday, September 16, 2010

Name: Kristin

Date: 9/16

Problems with lanes:

Lane 2 - Deck jams all over the place. In the 7 and10pin housing, all over the deck also. Plus it would sometimes drop the 5pin before the deck was set on the floor, which would cause other pins to knock over all before frame 1. Thanks 2. It never really did anything while I was watching - I saw it it happen a couple of times but it happened frequently. I think that the spider isn't moving fully out of the way to drop the pins - as I shut off the machine, I saw all the pins bounce off the top of the housing in a strange way as though they wouldn't make it inside.

Lane 4 - Did not want to release the pins into the deck. Another frequent occurrence.

Lane 5 - A few turnaround pan jams and a couple of deck jams.

Lane 6 - The 5pin dropped into the deck but didn't trip the lever somehow so none of the other pins dropped. This happened twice.

Lane 7 - A couple of cross conveyor stops.

Lane 8 - The clutch drive belt refuses to move. It made a strange noise when first turned on and everything else ran but that one belt. That part of the pulley on the motor just isn't moving. How the pulley moves on the front but not the back is mind boggling.

Actions Taken:
Lane 2, 5, 6 - Many unjammings.

Lane 4,7 - Nudging and whatnot.

Lane 8 - Tried taking both belts off the motor and putting them back on. As far as I can tell, they're on correctly but the belt still cannot move. It sounds as though there's resistance somewhere. Something stuck that is physically preventing it from going. It tries to but can't.

Things to look out for (finicky lanes): I thought we were cool, ladies. What happened? Seems they're all misbehaving though I'm not going to mention the good lanes because then tomorrow they'll probably die.

Ordering:

No comments:

Post a Comment