Date: 9/14
Problems with lanes:
Lane 4 - There was one deck jam today but it was glorious enough so that it seemed like many. There were 4 pins in the 7pin housing and an additional 5 just laying all over the deck. Not sure how it happened but it was just the once. Also, there were a couple of times where the turret didn't want to release the pins into the turret. It required a heavy drop onto the 5pin release lever in order for it to happen.
Lane 6 - The shakerboard on 6 is a bit off i think. Many many many times tonight there three pins that would simultaneously get stuck between the left wall and the shakerboard, which has never happened before. I think it needs to be readjusted a little.
Also a few times Lane 6 dropped the 5 pin into the turret before any other pin somehow. It's done this before. Then it can't index and drop into the deck, etc.
Lane 7 - Refused to cross convey the 5pin into the slot, at times.
Actions Taken:
Actions Taken:
Lane 4 - The usual for deck jams.
Lane 6 - When I noticed the pins (as they didn't make much noise, unlike the ones that get stuck on 4) I would turn off the machine and get them out as quickly as possible. However, one time a customer decided that "off" meant "bowl anyway!" and hit my thumb. No bueno. I'm fine but this did put a damper on my plans of playing Street Fighter 4 tonight as I think I have a wicked bruise coming on.
As for the other thing, I would either fish out the 5pin and redrop it in, or index it manually where then only the 5pin would be set and then reset it to normal.
Lane 7 - the usual encouragement.
!=
Things to look out for (finicky lanes): Lane 6!
Ordering:
Things to look out for (finicky lanes): Lane 6!
Ordering:
No comments:
Post a Comment