Name: Danny
Date: 7/18/10, Although the work I'm going to talk about took place on the 17th
Problems with lanes: 2's pins....still wobbling and still....falling....over....ug
Actions Taken: I went to China town on this thing. Replaced one of the two moving deck cables, and wrapped it around it's pulley, properly. Also adjusted some other cables so assure they were on the right way as well. I came in today (the 18th) to find the pins still wobbling, not falling down near as much, but wobbling. So I made another Adjustment on the moving deck cable and tightened that hoe up....and now she purrs like a kitten.
I also made another slight adjustment on 5's turn around pan, haven't had any jams since.
Things to look out for (finicky lanes): Monsters, burglars, undercooked foods, wobbling pins, your blind spot when changing lanes and jams in the turn around pan on 5.
Ordering: A party clown...that would be fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment