Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/30/10

Name: Danny
Date: 7/30/10

It was the 4th inning. Pinsetters 1, Machines 0. Then, out of left field, lane 5 through a curve ball (A broken Turret Clutch drive belt)....Must I go on in baseball terms? I know more Pinsetting terms then baseballs ones. Either way, the belt broke. At the convenient same time as one of the pulleys that works with it. Not my favorite out of the turret clutch drive pulleys. Actually, I think so little of him, I don't believe he even has a name. Long story short, I replaced the belt and re attached that unimpressive pulley. A few trial and error attempts later, she works just fine. I am about to looking into ordering some more belts, being that was our last one.

In other news, lane 4 was still having the same problem it has been. So, I grabbed a hand full of...you'll never guess....ZIP TIES, and it hasn't had a problem since, but keep an eye out.

That is all the headlines from tonight, tune in again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment