Date: 7/19
Problems with lanes:
Lane 2 - Came into work today and a deck jam had occurred in the 7pin slot. There were also a couple of turret jams.
Lane 5 - There was a deck jam and a turret jam.
Actions Taken:
Unjammed things! For the turret jam on 5, the turret was stuck in between two slots so I moved it to the slot that contained the pin so it would then index as it should.
Actions Taken:
Unjammed things! For the turret jam on 5, the turret was stuck in between two slots so I moved it to the slot that contained the pin so it would then index as it should.
Things to look out for (finicky lanes): Not much, except for the light on 5. There is a short somewhere as I replaced the bulb a few days ago. Things are running rather smooth. Thanks Danny & Chevy~
Ordering:
No comments:
Post a Comment