Name:Danny
Date:7/25/10
Today was kind of a shit storm.
Lane 3 was getting some odd jams, this was due to the pins dropping long before they should. Before the deck was even on the lane. It was indeed a quick fix though, I just adjusted the moving deck cables, they were to loose.
Lane 4, Was my enemy for the night.
The parallel links that connect the spider latch to the interlock probe, well....Broke off I guess? They were not there, nor was the spring to urge it back in the locked position. The pins to hold it all together were also missing. So, I had to ghetto rig some fucked up shit, it works, but it is weird as hell. After this, I discovered that the spider was rotating way to freely, which was causing all kinds of indexing problems....ALL FUCKING KINDS(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So I tightened the spider latch back onto the spider to help hold it all together.
Tonight was an unpleasant pain in my ass, but all in all.....They are all running once again.
"Say goodnight pohpoh, Goodnight pohpoh"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment