Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7/29/10

Lane 7: Was having problems with deck jams and not receiving the fulldeck signal. I adjusted the Torsion trip arm and elongated it in a ghetto rigged fashion,

Lane 4: Was having a lot of peoples with the pins falling into the wrong chutes, if they even made it to a chute. A lot of deck jams were being caused and a lot of other weird things were happening. I tightened a lot of the slop, tied some shit together, did a lot of little things here and there. End result, it seems to be running fine. It ran for about 30 minutes after I adjusted everything, and it didn't have a problem. It's just the waiting game now.

Lane 1: Had problems with the ball return, the balls would get stuck on the track. This only happened once, and I looked and looked, but found no cause for it. So, keep an eye out.

*END TRANSMISSION*

No comments:

Post a Comment