Thursday, July 22, 2010

7/2210

Name: Danny

Date: 7/22/10

Problems with lanes: This is an update on lane 8. I came in yesterday morning (the 21st) after leaving the bent bar in the vice all night to discover... It was still all kinds of messed up. So after pulling some back muscles and a couple swear words later...I came up with a strike of genius. and got the bar straight....the lane is a part of our working force....again.

Actions Taken: Bent that bar straight

Things to look out for (finicky lanes):

Ordering:

And Tonight 7/22/10, has been an very good night for our Ladies, everyone worked fine. Although I did have to adjust 7's indexing trip arm, it was bent a little bit, and would sometimes now hit the Torsion Latch. But that is about all...Maybe, 5 stops all night? maybe less, either way, awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment