Name: Danny
I messed up with my computer and blah blah blah, this is a recap of the last two days.,
After I made my last post, I did these things that night= 7/29
Fixed 5's light
Tightened the Auto triggers on 2, in hopes that why they were not registering balls some times.
Cleaned all the turn around pans.
Adjusted the pin gate lock, reshaped the spoons (some) on 7, in hopes that would stop it from locking and not dropping the 5 pin.
Worked on 4's spider latch......again....
::::::::::::::::::::::::::LAST NIGHT::::::::::::::::
The moving deck cable on 4 lost all it's tension. Not sure how, I believe it feel off the Geneva pulley. I put it all back together and is fine.
Also discovered why we are having so many problems with 4. One of the screws that holds the Spider latch in place, was completely broken off. Due to the confined space, and how much really needs to come off the machine to fix this, I was not able to make it happen. So, I pulled out some ol' zip ties, and it seems sturdy enough for now.
Then, 4's problem with double dumping became unbearable. Upon further examination, i discovered that the link we used to replace the the ones that broke off on the spider latch/probe assembly, was to short. In turn, it was allowing the probe to come all the way open, allowing the pins to drop without being stopped by the blocking fingers. I tried many different things to fix it, and wasn't sure what to do. So I came back in this morning (7/31) with a new plan. It should be all working fine now, it did for me at the time.
Lane 5 also took a shit on me last night, I have since forgotten what the problem was, I apologize for the sloppy work. My brain was fried after all this crap last night. I had my blog all written out, then accidentally shut my computer down and was in no mood to rewrite it...like I am doing now. When I get to work tonight, I will look through my notes and add it in my blog tonight. Although, I did fix 5's problem, so it shouldn't really be a problem anymore.
Anyone annoyed with my obscenely long blogs yet? ha, I am.
Happy kickass Saturday to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment