Monday, July 26, 2010

Name:Brian

Date:7/27 shit I thought it was the 26th.
Today was also a shit storm.
Problems with lanes:Lane 3 was continuing to get deck jams from what seemed liked double dumping. I took out 3 pins so that now it only has 19 so that it wouldn't have enough to dump on it's self. Seemed to work and ran fine the rest of the night.

Lane 4's ghetto rig broke. Chevy and I made a new less ghetto rig and it kinda works. Chevy is going to work on it tomorrow some more. The tension or something is off on the interlock probe and the pin release lever, cuz once it gets the five pin it just shits pins where ever and when ever. Took pins out so that it had more time to dump into the pin shoots.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. ah it's past midnight...that's why it's not the 26th.

    ReplyDelete