Name: Danny
Date: 7/3/10
Problems with lanes: 3's full deck signal was being canceled upon a strike detection due to the abnormal low height of it's long stroke.
Actions Taken: Adjusted the eccentric disk to change the height of the long stroke
Things to look out for (finicky lanes):
Ordering:
Problems with lanes: 5's turn around pan was causing jams due to it's flat and jagged right corner.
Actions Taken: Dremeled down the right corner to round and smooth it out.
Problems with lanes: 4's motor has seemed to burn out. I am not sure how this happened. All day Friday, 4 ran fine, no problems. When I left at 2AM it was set up for the next day and ready to go. When Kris cam in at 10AM the following morning, the pit curtain was off, the ball wheel belt was off, there was a ball in the pit of the machine and the motor was burning hot. She put the belt back on along with the curtain and gave it some juice. The lights cam on, but nothing else would happen. This is a very curious thing, for it does not make a whole hell of a lot of sense.
Actions Taken: I checked the wiring to the best of my ability, it all seems fine. I played with the belts and the gear box a bit, nothing seems to work. In the short while I did mess with it and turned it on and off, the motor heated up very quickly. I mean, real hot, real quick. With a temperature that surpassed the other machines which had been running for hours.
We do have a replacement motor, but something seems to be a miss. It does not have a connection for a power plug, nor does it even have the power plug. Some of the other machines seem to have a similar motor, whether these are the proper motors for the units and they just look ghetto rigged, for they are fact just ghetto rigged, I can't say. Kris has e-mailed Damon and myself a copy of the invoice for this motor. I am going to get to the bottom of this and see if it is the piece we need or not. If not, I will try to swap it out and get the right one. Either way, I have no idea how to Ghetto rig this thing, put in the proper wiring and yada yada yada. Either way, I will do the best I can to kick this problem in the ass.
Good night Neverland!!! (Any hook fans in the house?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment